Please join us in Austin’s BIGGEST and MOST EXCITING fundraising event of the year and help us to continue providing support to neuropathy patients. Neuropathy Alliance of Texas’s mission is to “empower the neuropathy community to live their best lives and to support neuropathy research” and we need your help to reach our goal of raising $30,000 this year in Amplify Austin! These funds will go go directly toward our support groups, educational resources, and outreach.
- $10,000 allows us to print 5,000 of our 22 page educational booklets that we distribute to patients and healthcare providers to serve as a help resource to newly diagnosed patients.
- $1,000 allows us to print 1,000 brochures to provide outreach and awareness about our programs and educational resources to patients.
- $500 allows us to run one support group meeting for the entire year.
- $250 allows us to create online support community resources for those physically unable to attend our support group meetings.
- $100 allows us to print 75 quarterly newsletters to mail to patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- $75 would purchase 4 new books about neuropathy for our 3 lending libraries.
- $50 would sponsor a neuropathy patient to participate in our Tai Chi class twice per week for 12 weeks.
- $25 would allow for one new neuropathy patient to receive a welcome kit and join our mailing list to learn about new research and upcoming meetings.
You may donate now by visiting our Amplify Austin page (click here). Click on the “Donate Now” button or send a check to NATX, PO Box 40874, Austin, TX 78704 (please note “Amplify” on the memo line).
Want to make an even bigger impact? You may also become an individual fundraiser by asking your loved ones to donate in your honor. Last year, our individual fundraisers helped us reach approximately 91% of our goal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-553-9130 and we will help you get started. It’s quick and easy and will make a HUGE difference in helping us reach our goal.
Thank you so much, in advance, for your participation in support of our mission.