Why Neuropathy Awareness Week?
Organizations nationwide will be raising awareness to:
- Increase public interest in finding a cure.
- Educate the community resulting in earlier and more effective diagnoses.
Please help us raise awareness by participating in our events!
Tuesday, May 9, 7:05 PM– Family-friendly event at the Round Rock Express baseball game! Bring your friends and family and enjoy a fun evening together. $3 of your ticket benefits NATX.
To purchase your ticket, please click here. Then click “Buy Tickets” and in the “Enter Coupon code here” box type “natx”. If you can’t attend the game, please consider donating the value of your ticket to NATX here.
Thursday, May 11, 6-8 PM- Shop at Kendra Scott, and 20% of proceeds from your purchase will benefit NATX! Please visit the Central Austin location (3800 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78756) and enjoy some champagne and fun while you shop! You may also call during this time to order by phone (512.879.3422) or email orders to email@example.com any time that day. Provide your name, phone, mailing address, items to purchase- just be sure to mention that you’re with us! Click here for the order form. For any questions, please contact us.
We also encourage you to attend our regularly scheduled events to support NATX and our neuropathy community.
- Monday, May 8, 1-2:30 PM- Support group meeting in Georgetown (2423 Williams Dr., Suite 101, Georgetown, TX 78628)
- Thursday, May 11, 9-10:30 AM- Tai Chi class in Georgetown (2423 Williams Dr., Suite 101). Cost is $5/class.
- Saturday, May 13, 10:30 AM – 12PM- Support group meeting in Westlake Hills (7127 Bee Cave Rd., Austin, TX 78746)
Help Us Raise Awareness about Neuropathy
Neuropathy affects 1 in 15 people, making it a very significant public health issue. We encourage you to get involved and help educate your loved ones and the community. You may end up helping someone get a proper diagnosis!
- Print and pass out THIS flyer and ask to have it displayed at your doctor’s office, gym, community center, or favorite coffee shop! You could also ask them if they would designate this week for charitable donations to NATX.
- Share our Facebook post (coming soon) and temporarily change your profile picture in support of Neuropathy Awareness Week.
- Does your employer match donations? This would be a great week to make a donation to NATX and make it worth twice as much!