Now is your chance to give back and help create a positive experience for someone just like yourself. If you are interested in serving in this very worthwhile cause, we are seeking outgoing volunteers to help at each of our monthly support group meetings (take your pick! Austin West, Austin Northwest Hills, Georgetown). We ask that each volunteer commit to one or two of the following responsibilities every month:
- Check in meeting attendees (avg 10-20) and help with name badges
- Provide one on one support and a warm welcome to new attendees and members
- Stay in touch with newly diagnosed people and new members. It would be great to be able to match folks with similar diagnoses!
- Make follow-up phone calls to first-time attendees to let them know about our support and resources available for them
- Resource library (15 or so books for each location); keep track of in/outs
Our #1 goal is to provide a friendly, safe and positive experience for everyone that walks in our doors. Please contact email@example.com to sign up. In return, you will receive a VIP name badge and major appreciation from the neuropathy community!